Saturday, November 18, 2017

yogi_Pull Row By Row Attributes Per Specification By Last Name And First Name

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2293

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Nov-18-2017
question by: AJ Tabuena
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/docs/joJbVBsUJIM;context-place=forum/docs
Why outside of my league.
This is a google form that I am trying to organize.
 All form responses are on the 'Form Responses 1'sheet. 

On 'Sheet2' I've been trying to generate a list of names (C2) with every Title (A) that they chose "This is me" for.

On I have manually inputted what the outcome should be. But I am have not clue where to start.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment