Sunday, August 6, 2017

yogi_count instances of cell data depending on the timestamp month

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2216

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Aug-06-2017
question by ErinNJ:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/EXndDa6C0bU;context-place=forum/docs

How do you count the occurances of cell data depending on the timestamp month? I've tried

How do you count the occurances of cell data depending on the timestamp month?  I've tried COUNTA, COUNTIFS, IFS and SUMIF unsuccessfully.

I have a survey with multiple choice checkboxes (as well as single answer questions).   I'd like to sort my results by April, May, June etc based on their timestamp.  I've been able to calculate results of all entries, but not separated by month.

My data is in the tab "RawData" and my results, which I'd like to populate, is in the "Analysis" tab.

I'd love any help, please!!  It would make my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment