Friday, May 19, 2017

yogi_Look For Student Name In Several Columns And Mark YES If The Student Has Taken The Quiz

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2165
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   May-19-2017
question by KathleenWatson4s:
Looking to search several columns with array formula
I am hoping I can find someone to help!

I have a google form quiz and it asks what students are in which classrooms as different questions. They end up in spreadsheet in different columns. I am trying to figure out a way to use the search function to pick up their names in all the possible columns their name could appear in

Here is a mock spreadsheet mirroring what I am trying to do!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EldzwHBfpsOHL0PgPkL9oM_hsb0kayUaLUfzR9Hg6kQ/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment