Sunday, May 28, 2017

yogi_From dropDown List of Company Names Create dropDown List Of Persons And Then Pull Person Phone Number

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2171
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   May-28-2017
question by BradyL:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/M4vJ8SkOLZA;context-place=mydiscussions

Auto-Input Names & Phone Numbers

I am trying to figure out how to auto-input phone numbers to a neighboring cell after a DDL selection. I have orders that I assign different companies to handle. Within each company, are several different employees. Each employee have their own cell phone number. What I am looking to do is, select and company from a DDL, then to the cell to the right have another DDL appear with the employee names of that specific company. Then after choosing which employee, I want their phone number to be automatically placed in the cell to the right. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment