Sunday, April 9, 2017

yogi_Setup Table For Group No And Tickets In Each Group For Specified Number Of Groups And Tickets In Each Group

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2149
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Apr-09-2017
question by Daniel Umansky:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=best_answer_notification_button#!topic/docs/8zEJcQ8t0fo;context-place=forum/docs
How do I auto fill a series of ticket numbers (in groupings of 25) in a Google Sheet?
I am creating a Google sheet to keep track of Raffle tickets for a fundraiser. I am assigning 25 tickets to 100 individuals.
tickets 1-25 are going to Person A, Tickets 26-50 Going to Person B, Tickets 51-75 assigned to Person C etc, 

I am trying to auto fill the column of ticket numbers, 
1-25
26-50
51-75
Etc
etc
etc
However when I select the 3 cells and then auto fill on down what I get is
2-26
27-51
52-76
The Auto fill needs to go in increments of the next series of 25 tickets.

What am I doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment