Wednesday, January 2, 2019

yogi_Post Row By Row In Column A Letter From Row 1 That Corresponds To Column Where Last x Resides In The Row

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2564

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Jan-02-2019

question by: Benedek Bodnar:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=best_answer_notification_button#!topic/docs/uig7YOiDA2I;context-place=mydiscussions
Aggregate function
Hi,
I want to upload a microsoft office excel sheet with an AGGREGATE function, but it does not work with google sheets.
I printscreened the issue. The formula I used is from another forum, and it worked in the microsoft excel.

What I want to see in A2 is the letter in row 1 that has the same coloumn as the last cell filled with and 'x' in row 2.
Thank you for the help.
Benedek
sample_.png
15 KB



No comments:

Post a Comment