Thursday, October 25, 2018

yogi_Rearrange Data In 'Address' Column And 'Cars' Column Of Goals Sheet Per Specification

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2525

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Oct-25-2018
Query and limit output
Hi all it's difficult to explain so I appreciate any input. I'm trying to query data from one sheet and only show the output once. In sheet/tab "Goals" I have a client name listed a few times and want to query data from another sheet based on that name. However, I only want the data to appear once and then look for the next unique name skipping down to that row.   
I know I can query and have the output populate a list, but that list is aligned with the source data. I have an example sheet that shows the idea, what currently happens with a regular query based on the client name and finally, what I hope it can look like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment