Friday, May 20, 2016

yogi_Compute Number Of Rows That Have 0 and Frog In The Same Row In Range D8:H14

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2065
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   May-20-2016
question by: Shaun Milliken:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ba_notification#!topic/docs/_GXPt1R0k6w;context-place=mydiscussions
question by: Shaun Milliken
Google Sheets Formula for Counting Rows Once That Have Duplicate Entries
I have searched for weeks to a solution to my problem but have found nothing helpful.  I have included a link to a sample spreadsheet that describes the problem I am trying to solve.  

I am trying to count how many rows in a spreadsheet have a zero and a specific word.  The problem is that the word is present multiple times in some rows so those particular rows are counted multiple times in the total instead of only once.  My linked spreadsheet below explains it much better with data and examples.


Thank you in advance for any help offered as I have been trying to solve this for far too long :)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment