Tuesday, February 15, 2011

yogi_PullingLatestRowOfDataFromSourceSpreadsheet

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com


GLukeQu said ...
I would like to export each row that is created from a form into it's own spreadsheet. I have attempted to import the data into a new spreadsheet but cannot figure how to pull the info automatically from the new row that the form creates. I can't figure out how to tell the new spreadsheet to pull info from the newest row (or a selected row) of the referenced spreadsheet.
---------------------------------------------------
So, let us go ...

For source data, I have created a spreadsheet
yogi_SourceSpreadsheet
and for pulling the data from the latest row or select row, I have created
yogi_PullingLatestRowOfDataFromSourceSpreadsheet



2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I just don't know how to implement what you just created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke:

    I have shown a spreadsheet with source data, and another spreadsheet which pulls the latest row or a selected row from the source data spreadsheet. The formulas used are also shown.

    Let me know what part you are having difficulty with and then let us take it from there.

    Cheers!
    Yogi

    ReplyDelete