Thursday, October 4, 2018

yogi_Return a value from a cell in 1 column only if 2 other cells are consecutively 0 then 1

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2521

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Oct-04-2018
Return a value from a cell in 1 column only if 2 other cells are consecutively 0 then 1
I have a column (let's call it column E) where each cell in the column is a different time (i.e. 10:44:00 AM, 10:46:00 AM, etc...). I have another column (let's call it column F) where each cell in the column is either a 1 or a 0. What I want to do is get a return from column E only if 2 consecutive cells in column F are specifically a 0 and then a 1. For example:

Times.png

F3 & F4 would give me E4
F15 & F16 would give me E16
Those would be the only values that I would get back from the columns provided in the above screenshot. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment